MachFast Group is building a b2b marketplace in a GBP 60bn+ UK business services sector. We recently launched our first-to-market business energy switching apps (EnergyBillKill.com) and company formation + business current account apps (MachFast.com).
Headquartered in London, we are backed by successful entrepreneurs and are scaling up our user acquisition. We are proud to be saving time & money for businesses in an economic environment when every penny counts.
We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned Head of Growth to join the MachFast Group. The Head of Growth will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel sales & marketing campaigns to help us acquire, engage, and retain customers, while driving product adoption.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an innovative company that is creating real value for businesses.
You will work directly with one of the co-founders and have an opportunity to earn equity in the business. If you want to thrive in a fast paced, innovative entrepreneurial environment, this opportunity may be right for you.
- Develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and / or programs to drive customer acquisition, deepen user / customer engagement, drive product adoption, and / or retain customers
- Lead acquisition and engagement demand creation programs
- Design and execute outbound and inbound sales & marketing campaigns
- Deliver clear user acquisition growth outcomes
- Determine the right audience, right messaging, and right marketing tactics to deliver user growth
- Identify creative, out-of-the box ideas for user growth
- Collaborates with our marketing talent to ensure execution and testing/optimization strategy exists to increase engagement & conversion
- University degree
- 5+ years of digitally native sales & marketing experience, including demonstrated digital origination & sales track record (ideally, but not required, at a start-up and/or investor-backed scale up ventures).
- Self-starter, strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly
- Strong problem solving skills